Write for Us
Share Your Insights
The Product Manager thrives on fresh voices with something significant to say, and we’re always looking for new contributors with practical experience in product management who are interested in sharing their experience. If you have an idea that you think would make for a compelling article, we want to hear from you!
Are you itching to share a unique and original perspective on a topic that you think is missing from the conversation around product management? Do you have an unpopular opinion about something that you think deserves more attention? We want to provide a platform for you to share those big ideas about product management that keep you up at night.
While we don’t expect you to submit a polished graduate thesis, we do ask that you provide one or more of the following for your article to be accepted:
- A rough draft of an article
- A partial article draft that’s been thoughtfully organized
- A short pitch (~2 paragraphs summarizing your idea/argument, and why it matters to our readers) along with an outline
The most successful submissions are those that:
- Are written with a strong voice that is bold and human
- Have a clear thesis or argument
- Are written for our audience of leaders in product management
- Include supporting data/statistics and personal experience insights
We’re less focused on the length of your article than we are on you offering a unique, thought-provoking, controversial, and/or newsworthy perspective that will resonate with our audience.
Please complete the submission form below. We prefer submissions that are shared as a Google document (please do not send Word documents).